Website Design Service entails designing the "Look & Feel" of websites.
Layout of pages and posts on a website to make businesses, organizations, or whoever attractively seen by viewers.
- I create WordPress websites.
- We decide on a website theme (template that dictates how the site functions).
- Client gives me an idea of their "look & feel" by describing the style, color scheme, etc...We discuss a website theme (template that dictates how the site functions).
- Client provides all text content and images. Have a brand logo? Great! If not, let's talk.
- By this time, I'll have a better idea how much is necessary on my part and be able to estimate the time needed to build your site. Then we talk $$$.
- I will construct a WordPress website.
- I can either be hired to maintain the website for you, or you can take over the website "in house", where someone on your end maintains and updates posts.
- I offer free tutorial sessions (up to 3 hours) to teach someone at your organization how to update and maintain the website. Or for a fee (to be determined once we discuss the scope of your needs) I will make updates and add content as needed.
- Note: I do not specialize in optimizing websites to rank high in search engines. I can include basic descriptions for the pages and posts. SEO companies for hire can do that, but it's not my thing.
I designed this website to promote my husband's timber frame business.
MoreSun Designs Websites
I designed these websites based on Virtue template, which is a highly customizable WordPress template.
Tell me what kind of website you want.
Do you have an example of a
website you like? Email me that URL.
Wondering..."What would MoreSun Designs need from me?"
- Photos - digital photographs that can be used to promote you on each page and post of the website
- Content: text you want used on pages and posts throughout the website
- Logo (I you don't already have a working logo, I can design one as an add-on service)
How do we get started?
- To get started, the domain name needs to be registered. (If you don't already have your domain name registered, I can do it as an add-on service)
- You need a web hosting company. (I can set this up if you don't already have a web host. This is considered an add-on service. Many web hosts will work fine, as long as they allow "Wordpress Installs".
- Who will be your "Webmaster" once the site is designed and launched on the internet? Is there someone in the organization that can learn how to maintain & update the site once it's going? Depending on your websites needs, I might be willing to provide ongoing services (for a monthly fee).